About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Coincidences


During the beautiful, sun shining day of Thursday (sarcasm, it rained all day), I returned to the gym and ran inside. While there, I reviewed I Heart Huckabees and thought, hmm, maybe everything is meant to be and there are no such things as coincidences, and I was supposed to rewatch the film again and ponder my existence.

The movie is about a man trying to find meaning in his life and seek out reasons why an African man (Sudanese) keeps appearing in the same place as him. He contacts Lily Tomlin and Dustin Hoffman to begin an existential search for what his life is supposed to be. Is it all random or does everything that happen, truly happen for a reason? Is it your karma at work?

I guess, I'm unsure. Like this post. You are reading and it could be a complete fluke in the countless mindless occurrences of your day, or it could be a catalyst for your deeper connections to the universe. I suppose it all depends how willing you are to find the truest meaning of the experience as it is presented to you, so as you read this post, you either will know or not know the connections that life is trying to present to you.

And so, this is a presentation, of sorts. What it is supposed to mean depends on the meaning you find from it. The coincidences are everywhere and if they are to matter, we have to read and interpret them.

No comments:

Post a Comment