About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

When you're looking for a distraction on a Saturday


You can get excited that the next Harry Potter trailer is out and there's something to look forward to. Of course, it also makes me want to pause in my place, reread the entire series and prepare for the new release.

It seems like such innocent days when I reflect on taking time for myself to read one J.K. Rowling novel after another. Okay, I devoured them, and magically lived through the spirit of her words.

I know when the films come to an end, so will the absolute joy of this innocence. Karma, however, is knowing she put such good in the world and that those of us who read the books could absorb the kismet. And now we must live to reproduce wonder for others to consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment