About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's too soon

I typed in "Brrrrrr" and this is the image I got.

Seriously? Does it need to be this cold already?

I have been shivering all day, except when I was running. I'm not ready to throw wood in the stove and I refuse to turn the heat on.

And by the way...to go with my vacuum cleaner and my garage door, my washing machine fried out today. Yeah. Joy to the World. Tis the Season to be absolutely jolly....in September?

It's good, though, because I'm tasting the karma of dumplings, warm tea, chili and holiday cookies. There are many things to look forward to. In the meantime, I will wrap myself in a blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment