About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

a food entry


Charles Schultz wrote happiness is a wet dog. I am writing that happiness is a coincidental dinner.

I bought a cooked chicken on Monday and cut off all the meat to save in Tupperware. I also bought two bagged salads, because they were two for one. One of them I got by mistake: a southwestern salad.

Well, that turned out to be a karmic bonus. I put the chicken in the salad and used their dressing and taco bits. My salad ended up tasting like a taco. Not bad for a late, Wednesday dinner. I actually felt quite domestic as I used this dining experience as an alternative to Triscuits and cheese - my usual fare.

Today is the last day of September. Remember, it all flies really fast. I was reading over my data last night and in my notes I have a kid running up to me and saying, "Man, you got mad gray hairs coming in." I said, "Dude, I'm pushing forty." He says, "Huh, I thought you were twenty something." The teacher thought the same.

September. Remember, it all flies really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment