About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, September 13, 2010

port-a-karma

I went to my nephew's fall baseball game after chugging a gallon of water and running four miles. Of course, I had to use the loo so I found the closest port-o-potty.

Okay. This is a strange one.

The inside of the port-o-potty had an interior decorator and this decorator had a baggy with her business card inside (she was advertising her business while others do theirs). Apparently this woman freshens up port-o-potty experiences all over Central New York with silk flowers, deodorizers and, in the case of this field, wiffleballs.

The strangest thing, however, is that she placed a team picture in direct eye contact of where one stands as they enter. I'm used to newspapers at some urinals and at times a quote or two, but this photo of a little league team seamed very odd. I'm not sure I'd want my kid's photo as port-o-potty decor.

Even so, I did think that such art work was awesome karma for this particular interior decorator. As they say in the south, "Bless her heart." Actually, bless all our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment