About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Molasses and Dog Cookies

Tuesday wasn't so great. Without going into details, I can symbolically summarize it by the karma of coming home. I immediately let my dog out back and she stood around the yard. I let her in when she came to the back door and she immediately ran to the carpet and vomited yellow bile, a few biscuits and a dead mole. This was my kismet for today.

I would ask where she found a dead mole but walking around my yard, I imagine they are bountiful and that is what the snakes like to feed on. So, Baby simply ate one neglected by a snake.

She came in, heaved, and in the sunshine chunks of her puke, was a mole. Need I say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment