About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vacation

I am not really posting this Karma Blog. The truth is, I put all my posts in the system a month ago, so I could enjoy one week in August at a beach resort and where I could put my feet in the sand, everyday, and look out at a blue ocean.

See, I feel I deserve a little time off.

The end-of-the-semester stress of Spring bled quickly into the stress of summer teaching, employment, and projects. Now, a week away from the Fall semester, I'm forcing myself to take time off. That is why I'm away. I needed to get away.

Okay. Karma is having a vivid imagination.

I am in gray Syracuse and spending my time off transcribing interviews and getting prepared for all that is to come. I will get my vacation someday, but not for a while. Because of this, I will need to channel my dreams more than usual and create nirvana in my head.

And that is why, right now, I think I'm going back to bed...yeah, right. By the time you read this, I will be back at the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment