About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

garaged

The bad karma is that my garage broke when I went to shut it this morning after I mowed the lawn. The wood rotted out and the handle, locked onto a plank, tore off. There is no way she'll come down and I will need a new garage door.

The good karma is I have screens that fit into the door and can temporarily be placed to create a barrier to the outdoor world.

But I will will to spend money and be reminded of the joys of home ownership. And I will be reminded that I chose risk to live my life and am getting by with minimal income and stability. The reality sets in and having a good salary would feel so, so nice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment