About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Year three


For the last four years I've lived my life in theory and books. I attend these conferences envisioning the names I read as mythological creatures and sprites. Last night, however, I felt like a part of something that is bigger. Meeting with and dining with people who I only know as names has been a fascinating process. Karma is knowing that the communities I live with in my head, are actually people who are willing to break bread and open a bottle of wine. It's hard to describe, but it is a family of sorts...a small world...and I am slowly becoming a part of it. I feel blessed indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment