About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, December 6, 2010

ba rum ba rum dum

I have been listening to holiday music since Thanksgiving and it is doubtful that my radio will change channels any time soon. Instead, as the snow falls, the streets get slicker with ice and shoppers, and Mondays seem to become a barrier to what families really want to do (WE DON'T WANT TO WORK), I find myself listening to more and more Xmas music to make me happy. It brings calm to the chaos of December.

With this said, I post Bing Crosby and David Bowie in their old-skool duet. I've never seen the video, but I do like the harmonizing they bring to the song. I will listen to it today as I try to kick everything into gear for another crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment