About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baaaaaaaah Humbug



Nikki claims she's not an artist. She wanted her uncle Bryan to draw her a sheep, but then bullied a girl on her bus to draw it for her. This is how karma works. I'm now posting the lesson I sent her for drawing sheep so that everyone who sees her over the next week can sit down with her and make her practice. It is not that difficult. No one is trying to pull the wool over her eyes and none of us are coming at her like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Q: How do sheep greet each other at Christmas?
A: Merry Christmas to Ewe!

We should all get drawn sheeps from Nikki for Christmas...even if she is a baaaaaaaaaaaad artist. Why?

People, like sheep, tend to follow a leader - occasionally in the right direction. Be that leader, Nikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment