About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Although it's colder than I expected, I do like the Ft. Worth area a lot. It seems very alive, and when I found this sculpture of cowboy hats in the shape of a star, I had to photograph it. Yee Haw!

And, I have internet! And it's free! Bite your nose, Mickey. Turn over in your grave, Walt!

But I'm posting this a day early and going to bed. I need sleep bad. Karma comes with travel, especially when you need to be at the airport by 5 a.m.. You don't sleep.

I did, however, remember to pack underwear at 3:00 a.m.. It would have been interesting if I failed to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment