About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stockyards with the Cos...


My last night in Ft. Worth, Texas, I was picked up so I could get a burger. Truth is, there were burgers everywhere because the Stockyards are nothing but bovines. The smell of beef could be detected for many miles. Definitely cattle and cowboy country. Beer on the streets and Marlboros in the bars.

I wish I had an opportunity to see my aunt and uncle, but they were driving in from Vegas and our paths wouldn't cross. Next time, for sure.

Texas has a charm and I will miss it. There is a lot of life in these parts of fourteen million people. I'm glad, however, I learned it in December and not the summer when it is 117 degrees.

In the meantime, I head back to the karma of lake effect and wind chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment