About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Friday, December 3, 2010

zoom

As I texted KC, this is an intellectual nerd fest and it's like being in a college bar, but there's not alcohol. Everyone is looking over everyone's shoulder for the more popular nerd. Well, college wasn't like that. It was like looking for the most interesting alcoholic to get crazy with...but you know what I mean.

Elizabeth Stevens and I were looking for lunch when we came across this painted marker on the sidewalks. The city is preparing for the Super Bowl and it would explain the construction that began outside my hotel room at 4 a.m.. They've got a paradise to build for football fans.

My hotel changed my room to the other side so I can get better sleep tomorrow.

In the mean time, I continue with the festival of geekdom. It's somewhat fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment