About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Roch cha cha


Growing up, I knew Rochester as the city of my father's bowling tournaments. Once a year he would enter to knock down pins and I came to support him and to get out of Syracuse.

I am out of Syracuse again, truly appreciating the cold winds and snow of a neighboring city. It is good to know that winter's karma doesn't dump on CNY alone and that it spreads its wealth to a larger city with equal force. I had dinner on the Genesee River and enjoyed my scallops browned in maple syrup and clam cakes.

Today will be an exhausting whirlwind tour and I look forward to the adventure. In the meantime, I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment